AOL is free webmail service serving almost everywhere in the world. In order to expand its services AOL has setup several country domain and servers to makes it service more fast and reliable. Aol.fr is the country domain for the France so that people can surf the mail service in their own language, also the country based service is more fine and easy to run. AOL is its email, it had gain huge popularity from this particular features.
There are various features and specialty in its email service like it offers the unlimited storage which means that you can deal with files which have large size with just an email. In AOL Mail you block the images and it automatically filters the spam based pictures. This is a headache for many users which can be easily solved in AOL Mail fr. The another important features of AOL France is that it customized HTML based interface which will let you change your color setting as per your wish, even it works properly on the slow internet connection with low bandwidth. To get access to this service in the France is very easy.
Some Easy Steps to Access AOL Mail fr or AOL Mail France
- You can simply enter aol.fr on your browser or click here.
- You will be redirected to the AOL Mail fr login page, if our existing user than you can simply put your username & password to proceed further. If this the first time then you have to click on “get a free username” follow the aol registration steps.
- The whole script of the website is in the French language so not confused with the translation. Even if you’re residing in France but you belongs to different country then just translate the page with help of Google.
- The new page will open asking your some personal detail in order to set up and account for you, follow the instruction enter & confirm new password and it’s done.
- Now you can use its email service anytime you want.
Beside that AOL France offers various services on its email such as unlimited storage, no expiry on inactive period, 25 mb attachment etc. The AOL Email is encrypted every time you send or receive, they use MD5 128 bit encryption through every protocol they used.